The Top 25 Common Essay Topics For High School Students
Although some students start writing essay in elementary school and middle school, many students do not begin to write serious papers until high school. In these essays, the teacher may assign a particular topic or give an overview of acceptable topic ideas. Students who are unaccustomed to creating a thesis may have problems initially with the writing topic. If the topic choice is up to the student, then some of the following ideas from experts at Ewritingservice agency can be used for easy essay writing.
- Should animals be kept inside of zoos?
- What would you do if you woke up and rules no longer existed?
- Is scientific testing on animals ethical?
- When is it appropriate for teenagers to begin dating?
- Is the death penalty an effective way to prevent crimes?
- Are teenagers too dependent on computers and technology?
- If students have to wear uniforms, should teachers be required to wear them as well?
- Would the quality of teaching improve if students could grade their teachers?
- Do professional athletes and actors get paid too much money?
- Should society devote tax dollars to the exploration of space?
- If you could meet one person from any time in history, who would you want to meet?
- Should there be more laws that protect endangered animal and plant species?
- Do nuclear weapons create peace or do they create an unnecessary risk?
- What qualities are present in the best movies?
- Should their be requirements for including specific percentages of each gender and ethnicity in Congress?
- Should first-world nations be required to share their wealth with third-world countries?
- Are boys or girls only schools helpful in education?
- How have mobile phones changed the way that students interact with each other?
- Should there be a sin tax placed on junk food?
- Should deforestation be more severely punished?
- Should food stamps be allowed to cover the cost of buying junk food or candy?
- What causes cyber bullying and how can it be stopped?
- Should students be given less homework? What purpose does homework serve in education?
- If technology allowed human beings to live forever, would that be a good thing?
Depending on the class requirements, these essay topics can be modified or changed as needed. Before writing the essay, students should make sure that they are familiar with all of the teacher's instructions. If they do not follow the instructions, they may have to rewrite the essay or receive a poor grade on the assignment.